Sunday, June 9, 2013

Dunlap TT, Davis CA - June 1st 2013

Leslie had a great ride at the Dunlap TT, she rode to a second place in Women's Cat 3!  Way to go Leslie!!




Race Report by Leslie Creed

     I am liking TT more and more...

     Of course I was the first of the Cat 3 and 4 women out on course...gotta love being everyone's carrot.  My goal was to just not get caught...and I did NOT for a change.  I managed a 2nd place in a field of 4 with a finishing time of 45:15...14 seconds off first with 3rd 45 seconds behind me...I am not going to complain.  The course had its challenges between passing the double yellow to get around farming equipment and then the awful wind on Midway and Runge Rd.  Kristen did a great job running the event and eventually I will have my own TT equipment to practice the discipline on a regular basis. 

     Thanks Vince for loaning me the Focus TT bike and Kristen for the helmet...they both made a big difference in my race and placing!

-Les
 

No comments:

Post a Comment