Sunday, March 17, 2013

Hillman rocks the Rockville CX # 7 & 8

Race reports form the final Rockville CX from Team Velo Wrench racer David Hillman:  

     "CX #7: I pushed hard to finish second on that day...

      CX #8: brought me in first, all in the "C" class and second overall for the series. The series
being in it's infancy had the usual hiccups that are always caused by the usual
suspects inexperience, track features. Oh did I mention inexperienced people
like myself, and maybe timing for the series?  The course/track improved on a
week to week basis that included length, obstacles, at times even track
furniture, i.e., people wondering around the course or once even a big dog that
was smiling as we rode by. This is my first encounter with MTB groups(CX) and I
must say it's been a very rewarding time over the past nine weeks."


Great Job Dave!!  

And Thank You again to Rockville Bikes for putting on a fun series!  We are looking forward to next year!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment